Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders
ON SALE NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!! 30% off!
From backyard boat ramp to AK tent camp, Simms' G4 Pro® wader is "lived in" by more professional guides than all others combined.
From backyard boat ramp to AK tent camp, Simms' G4 Pro® wader is "lived in" by more professional guides than all others combined. Rugged and ultra-quiet 5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell technology in the seat, leg, and waist takes stay-dry to the next level - enhancing your internal A/C capabilities with 25 percent more breathability. In addition, G4s feature the largest zippered chest pockets available on any Simms waders, plus a flip-out tippet tender to keep all your river mainstays in tow. G4 Pro. Guides' pick for the future of fishing seasons in session.
- Large zippered chest pocket
- Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket & retractor docking station
- Zippered, reach‐through, micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer pockets
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2 in. nylon wading belt included
- Waist‐high conversion
- Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones.
- Adjustable air-mesh suspender system fits comfortably for long sessions
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet for instant comfort
APPROX. WEIGHT: 49 oz. / 1389 g
- GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
- Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
- All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.
GORE-TEX® Wader Care
The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first (if damp) and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader
Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.
We offer more sizes than anyone, a good fit goes a long way to extending the life of your wader. Make it clear that people should use their exact measurements as we have already provided extra room for layering and movement.
Do not store inside your car for long periods of time excess heat will damage your waders.
USE A MAT
Always put your waders on using a protective mat to shield the neoprene feet from rocks.
Do not wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. More importantly jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from the body. Use proper layering (to view our layering collection, go here). Using layers such as these will help wick moisture away from your body and assist in the waders ability to breathe.
Most stain removers will work fine on our waders. As long as the stain remover does not contain bleach you should be o.k.