Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Wide-gape, round bend, slightly curved point, up-eye, forged, reversed. Uses: Intruder and Stinger flies, trailing hook, SIZE 4 ONLYDaiichi Fly hooks are the finest in the world. Here's why:
- They are made of the finest high carbon steel, which is hardened and tempered to an exacting formula that makes for a long point life and a very strong hook.
- Daiichi hooks use a 12-degree constant taper ground needle point. This eliminates irregularities in shape, assuring no weak spots, & gives amazing speed of penetration.
- Daiichi hooks are also chemically sharpened in a special bath that deburs their points.
- Daiichi hooks come in multiple finishes that are all evenly and smoothly applied.
- Each hook is precision tooled "true" to the exact design of the eye, bend, gape & barb.
- The barbs are an advanced "low profile" design that results in minimal weakness and less broken hooks and lost fish.