Quick-and-simple to tie, this latest innovation in fly tying offers fly fishermen an exciting alternative to using old-style dumbbells or cones to weight their flies.
• Fish-Skull is available in 3 sizes (small, medium and large) to fit hooks ranging from as small as a #10 (small freshwater/trout streamers) up to big #4/0 hooks (larger saltwater or bass flies). All three sizes include 3D fish eyes.
• Small for hook sizes # 10, #8, #6, #4. (10 Heads in pack)
• Medium for hook sizes # 4, #2, #1, #1/0. (8 Heads in pack)
• Large for hook sizes # 1/0, #2/0, #3/0, #4/0 hooks. (6 Heads in pack)
• Note: Fish-Skull has been sized using “standard” length saltwater hooks as a reference point. However, due to the wide variance in hook sizes and shapes found between the different hook manufacturers, this only provides general guidance to the hook sizes suitable for each size skull. Those sizes highlighted in Red are generally found to be the best hook size; however we suggest you experiment to find the optimum hook for the particular fly pattern you wish to tie.