Simms Flyweight Stockingfoot Waders
Introducing Simms first stockingfoot wader with GORE-TEX® PRO Stretch in the crotch gusset and arm gussets for the most flexible wader that moves with your body on any terrain. Designed for bringing hard-to-reach waters into focus, Flyweight Stockingfoot Waders fuel the advance with a thoughtfully designed fishing accessory system for gear on the go, lightweight yet durable engineering for added stamina, and best-in-class GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathability for guaranteed dry performance, day in and day out.
- Keep essentials in check with a chest pocket array that includes 5.11® HEXGRID® attachment system with dual-access dump pocket and zippered stash pocket behind
- Fit and function innovation includes breathable air mesh suspender attachments, lower top hem, and zippered side gussets - for relaxed or athletic fit options
- New Hex Air Gravel Guards improve moisture management and pack smaller than standard options.
- Stretch crotch gusset and patented front and back leg seams for best-ever wader mobility
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Made with hands, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
FABRIC TECH: Upper: GORE-TEX® PRO shell 3-Layer; Lower: GORE-TEX® PRO shell 4-Layer; Gusset: GORE-TEX® PRO Stretch shell 3-Layer; 5.11® HEXGRID®: 420/1000D CORDURA® nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
WEIGHT: (Sample size Medium) 36 oz.